Early temperatures in October and November were well above average…enhancing rapid development. Mild dry ripening conditions later combined with low yields led to good varietal expression in Shiraz. The tendency for high alcohol was managed carefully. Barossa harvest was over a month early beginning 10th February.
Maturation: Open fermentation with daily plunging or rack & return. Maturation was 20 months in 60% French oak barrels , 40% American oak
If the person accepting the delivery of alcohol is clearly over the age of 18 you must:
- have the person sign a declaration with their name stating that they are 18 years or over,
- keep a written record and the signed declaration for one year following the delivery.
If it’s unclear whether the person accepting the delivery of alcohol is over 18, we require evidence of their age and identity by sighting a current:
- Australian driver’s licence
- Australian proof of age document
- photographic keypass identification card.
If the person provides evidence that they are over 18, we are required to keep a written record for one year that evidence of their age and identity was provided. The written record must include:
- the type of evidence of identity and age document produced
- the name and date of birth on the document
- the address where the alcohol was delivered.