Pinot Grigio is a grey or pink grape harvested and crushed immediately with no sulphur or protection from oxygen. This is to stop colour from the skin penetraing the juice prior to fermentaion. Only the free run portion of the juice was used in the making of this wine to avoid any colour tannin or bitterness on the finish of the palate. The clear juice was racked after 8 days and inoculated with a mixed yeast culture. Cold fermentation was 13 days.
This wine is best enjoyed in its youth.
Lightly battered Whiting served with crisp iceberg lettuce and fresh tomato salsa.
If the person accepting the delivery of alcohol is clearly over the age of 18 we must:
- have the person sign a declaration with their name stating that they are 18 years or over,
- keep a written record and the signed declaration for one year following the delivery.
If it’s unclear whether the person accepting the delivery of alcohol is over 18, we require evidence of their age and identity by sighting a current:
- Australian driver’s licence
- Australian proof of age document
- photographic keypass identification card.
If the person provides evidence that they are over 18, we are required to keep a written record for one year that evidence of their age and identity was provided. The written record must include:
- the type of evidence of identity and age document produced
- the name and date of birth on the document
- the address where the alcohol was delivered.